Doctors and Nurses
- Dr Bobby Ahmed BMedSci BMBS MRCGP DOccMed FRSPH (Fellow) AFTM (Glasg)
- Dr Nomy Ahmed MBChB MAvMed MRCGP DOccMed DRCOG DFFP
- Demi-Lee Marren RGN
- Matt Timms:BMed Sci, MSC, Independent Nurse prescriber & Aesthetics Nurse
- Group practice manager: Saleem Azam
- Deputy Group Manager: Kirsty Irving
- CQC Manager: Bhavin Vadhia
- IT/ Web Manager: Mansoor Minhas
- Call centre manager: Nicole Holmes
- Senior Travel Health Consultant: Corrie Kaur
- Clinic Administrator / Co-ordinator: Lauren Downes
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Laura Haslum
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Gemma Smith
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Georgia Naish Williams
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Coral Wild
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Nardeep Singh
- Clinic Co-ordinator: Dora Takacs
- Clinic administrator: Poppy Greatorex
- Clinic administrator: Chelcie Ingle
- Clinic Administrator: Shannon Taylor
- Clinic Administrator: Haaris Ahmed
- Finance: Will Oates @ Brooks Mayfield Accountants
- Accounts/Bookkeeper: Bubbley Minhas
- Legal: Kerry Elliott @ SYP LAW
- Clinic Ambassador & Business Mentor: Gary Dutton MBE
- Caretaker/Site manager: Karol Kalbarczyk
- Caretaker/Domestic Services : Olga Kalbarczyk
TravelDoc™ vaccination clinics are a specialist travel health services offered by Regent Street Clinic™.
With multiple locations across the UK, we offer a same day service in Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, and Watford.
Our aim is very simple: to protect the health of travellers by reducing the risk of ill-health abroad and to generally promote a safe, healthy and enjoyable travel experience.
We would like to encourage travellers to be smart, to travel safe and to have fun!
Our TravelDoc™ vaccination clinics are particularly popular for last-minute travellers – those that have made late holiday bookings, gap year students, business travellers who have been instructed to travel at short notice and anyone who needs vaccinations and travel health advice at short notice.
TravelDoc™ – Be smart. Travel safe. Have fun!